McClellan Histogram XAUUSD Technical Analysis and McClellan Histogram XAUUSD Signals
The McClellan Histogram is a graphical representation of the McClellan Oscillator and its signal line. This difference between the two is drawn as a histogram.
This is an oscillator indicator, the center line is the zero crossover mark which is used to generate buy and sell xauusd signals.
XAUUSD Technical Analysis and Generating XAUUSD Signals
The Histogram is momentum indicator. Signals are generated using the center line crossover method.
- Bullish signal- Above Zero
- Bearish Signal - Below Zero
There are two fundamental techniques for using this indicator to generate xauusd signals.
Zero-Level Crossover- When the histogram crosses above zero a buy xauusd signal is generated. otherwise, when the histogram oscillator crosses below zero a sell xauusd signal is generated.
Divergence Gold - divergence trading between this indicator and the gold price chart can prove to be very effective xauusd trading strategy in identifying potential xauusd trend reversal xauusd signals and xauusd trend continuation signals.
There are several types of divergence signals:
XAUUSD Trend Reversal XAUUSD Signals - Classic Divergence Signals
- XAUUSD Classic Bullish Divergence Signals - Lower lows on gold price chart and higher lows in the McClellan Histogram
- XAUUSD Classic Bearish Divergence Signals - Higher highs on gold price chart and lower highs in the McClellan Histogram
XAUUSD Trend Continuation Signals - Hidden Divergence Signal
- XAUUSD Hidden Bullish Divergence Signals- Lower lows in McClellan Histogram and higher lows in gold price chart
- XAUUSD Hidden Bearish Divergence Signals- Higher highs in McClellan Histogram and lower highs in gold price chart
To Learn more about divergence navigate to the divergence trading topic on this website